Over the years I have created my own Christmas cards to send to clients and friends. Here are some of my favourites plus a few others that slipped through the net.
Merry Christmas and a very happy and healthy New Year.
- My Ding Bats pattern design with a festive colour scheme. Download the PDF.
- Old fold out Christmas decorations found at a collectors’ fair.
- Lego Santa and tree with dramatic, midnight lighting.
- Selection of sumptuous baubles from Tate Britain.
- Close up of mini tree decorations from Paperchase.
- A dozen+ red, car-shaped boxes of biscuits from M&S.
- The same red cars recoloured to use inside the card.
- Gorgeous tree decorations shot on an old door for Maison.
- Marzipan Santa, bought from the gift shop at a marzipan museum in Budapest (honestly!)
- Knitted nativity characters made by local knitters for Jeremy’s Home Store. I shot the whole cast, but the Three Kings looked the best for the card.
- Close up of snowman in a snow globe. The nose had to be retouched to make it a better shape.
- Star-shaped decoration from Paperchase shot with tissue paper.
- Red perspex Christmas trees from Muji shot with a shallow depth of field, making the distant ones out of focus.
- Star-shaped biscuits were home made for the shoot, the left-overs were packed up and given as presents.
- Wreath shot on an old door for Maison.
15. Heart-shaped Madonna and Child card, shot in a gift shop in Copenhagen.